Welcome To The National Beagle Council (Australia)
The National Beagle Council (Australia) is the joint council of Australian Beagle clubs. The main objectives of the council are:
- To enable Member Clubs to take co-operative action on matters which such Clubs agree are of common interest and for their mutual benefit in the promotion of the Beagle in Australia.
- To encourage and promote in every way the quality of breeding, care, training, trialling, field work and exhibition of the Beagle in Australia.
- To educate and encourage exhibitors, breeders and judges to abide by the Standard for the Beagle as approved by the Australian National Kennel Council.
- To encourage Member Clubs to hold a “National Beagle Championship Show”.
- To collect, verify and request publication by Member Clubs information relating to the Beagle.
This web site provides information on activities of the various Australian beagle clubs, information on beagles in Australia and information relating to the National Beagle Council (Australia).
We would value your feedback on beagle activities in Australia and on how this web site could support the promotion and provide appropriate information on beagles in Australia.